Adds inbox and sent email into spreadsheet rows and creates charts to help analyze data. Automatically runs daily. + Premium version can parse additional data from your emails.
Live example: https://goo.gl/qNGXrz
How to start:
- Open Add-ons menu, choose Email Parser & Analytics
- Enable it and authorize if you still didn’t
- In submenu Settings choose keywords to label your emails with (one per line)
- Start it with Run Parser submenu
Parser will add last weeks emails to spreadsheet. And will add previous day’s emails daily automatically.
How to use premium parser:
- Choose keywords to filter messages you want to parse data from
- Set up regular expression, it will be used when the parser runs next time
- Parser will add first occurency that matches regular expression
Examples of regular expressions:
- Letters + :// + Alphanumeric ._- + . + Letters = URL parsed
- Letters + . + Numbers + – + Numbers = XXX.111-11111 parsed
- Alphanumeric ._- + @ + Alphanumeric ._- + . + Letters = EMAIL parsed
This add-on works with your personal data – it requires full access to it to work properly. Upon installation you will be asked to provide this permissions to add-on:
How those permissions are going to be used
We will only use these permissions to run the above mentioned free and premium features of the add-on and to display you purchase options inside the app.
- Add-on will access your Gmail messages in read-only mode, that means – your emails will not be deleted, labled, answered, marked unread. They will only be collected to a spreadsheet.
- Add-on will use Send email feature only to notify you about addon related issues and reports.
- Add-on will have access to a spreadsheet where it was installed to add data from emails to it, and create and manage related pages and charts.
- Add-on additional pages will display third-party web content – button leading to Yandex Money payment system, and contact form by Formspree.
- Add-on will perform it’s duties daily at a set time-driven triggers, even if you are offline, as long as it is authorized to do so.
- We will ask for your email to provide you with premium features, if you purchase Premium.
We will not store or share any of your personal data that an add-on will have access to with third parties.